WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 15 July 2013

A LITTLE GREEK WHIMSY

I'm back again......
Here is a little piece I have done for a couple of Challenges after having been inspired by LISA over at DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES. She's on a couple of DTs and made a creation that got me started :-D
Now, I LUV Scribbles by Sandy and especially CARL... so I just had to use a new one I got of him called "Cool Carl". I have coloured him with Copics and cut him out to 3D him on foamies.
He is set against a backdrop of Greece and the colours are in the colours of the National Flag. The doilies are to represent the fabulous lace made here in Greece.
I have followed a sketch from Digi Darla's Challenges for this piece. 



Click on Pic to enlarge.

I made a little funny sentiment for Carl and it says ...................................
"Ey  !!!...... You wan' come visit with me in Greece ?????!!!   My Brother he has boat named Noah" !!

Get it ??!! Hahahaha LoL


Challenges I am entering:

Digi Darla's Challenges:  DDC#71  Card Sketch
Scribbles Designs Challenges  #7  - Celebrate Your Nation's Colours



12 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha - terrific Ike! Brilliant card and sentiment :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So cool that everything represents Greece! Love that you have an actual photo on your card. CUTE the way you colored Mr. Frog. :) Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRAVO!
    Good luck!
    /I will visit Greece!/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely cool is this. IKE!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that's fabulous!!! Great take on the sketch as well as the great use of Carl!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool (which is more than I can for how I feel at the moment!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - love it Ike! Carl looks great & love the sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs challenge...

    Sandy S
    (~Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm back with a DT hat on. Just love that image and how you have portrayed your country ;o)

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Scribbles Design challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super super cute!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Scribbles Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can also enter this in Lia Stampz your country's colors challenge!http://liastampz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete