WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 29 April 2013

ERIC NEEDS A 'LITTLE WOMAN'

Gosh - I nearly forgot my entry for the literary challenge over at THE HOUSE OF BEARS - April Book Challenge. This month the book concerned is "Little Women"  by Louisa May Alcott, and the Bears were kind enough to give us a list of quotes from the book to use as our inspiration.

I have done a bit of dark humour using one of my digis, I loving call 'ERIC' and I am sure he is definitely in need of a little woman.....bwaahahahahaha !!!!!



I thought this quote from The Bears choices was pretty apt for the look on his face :-D 
I made him a hand embossed 'brain' background for inside the card and smurged it with red,pink,  green and black inks to make it look 'brainy'.

Well - that's it... I'm off now for coffee.
Byeeeee xxxx

Challenges I am entering:

Craft Your Passion Challenge #160 - Well Read.... add text
Crafty Boots Challenges - Use a Character

16 comments:

  1. Loving Eric and that brain background! Brilliant and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this really made us chuckle, we absolutely LOVE your alternative take on this, it's fab fab fab. This is the quote we've used for the bears piecetjis month, but we think we prefer your interpretation. Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao, perfect sentiment for him, I love the look on his face, poor bugga ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL you really have a twisted sense of humor! Love this take. I would never have imagined this to go with the book Little women... ;)

    Totally impressed btw with the brain you have done!!!! AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love how different this card is! Great job!!! ~ Valerie, PND DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha ha... DEFINITELY a twist on Little Women... Love it! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion this week!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is quite an interesting card!... =) Love embossed brain background... TFS with us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge.... xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the most amazing imagination, the embossed brain idea is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Ike . . .you crack me up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card has great originality and amazing imagination. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not exactly what I'd expect based on Little Women but then it shouldn't surprise me that this is the turn you'd take. I really like the brain embossed inside of the card. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Ike I do love your humour! this is bloomin brilliant :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a fab card! Thanks for joining us at CYP! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic. Ali x

    ReplyDelete