WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 7 March 2013

QUOTH THE RAVEN QUEST 19..... ANYTHING POES

Hello Peeps,
Sheesh - I have had such a day with the damned internet.... I suppose it could be the weather or the fact that it's a National Holiday here on my little Greek island - but it's driven me nuts !!!
At last here I am with the deets about Quest 19 over at QUOTH THE RAVEN...... this time we are doing "ANYTHING POES" .  Now that means you can make anything you like but it MUST be related some how to Edgar Allan POE and his works in order to be eligible for the Prize. We'd love you to pop over and have a look and play along with us :-D
Firstly let me congratulate our Winner from Quest 18..... Anna Lilja and our Top 3..... Louise M, Wendy of  Paper Whims and Vee. Many congrats Girls and thank you all for playing.

Here is my DT piece for this Quest - a Steampunk Poe clock that I made from an old CD andthe base is a disk from an angle grinder :-D


Click on pics to enlarge....




I added chains and wire hands afterwards, but everything else is made from card.
I hope you will come over and play with us at QTR and see what delights my Minion Sistahs have to show you :-D

I used:
Pointing Hands from The Graphics Fairy,
Poe image from the Web
Top Hat + Clock from itKuPilli
Cogs and main shape from Scrappers Emporium Steampunk Kit
Duct Tape for my roses
Wire + chains from my stash.
Old angle grinder disc pinched from the garage :-D


Challenges I am entering:

Smeared & Smudged Forum GDT Challenge with Mark Gould






21 comments:

  1. Wow. This is fekin awesome. I love it. Thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is breathtaking - wonderful Project. Thank you indeed for joining SanDee&Amelie´s STEAMPUNK CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!!! Love the chains and the wire hands! Thank you for sharing this with us at SanDee&amelie's SPC!

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is very cool !!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to comment since I saw your piece on the QTR blog. (Stupid internet!) It is amazing and awesome I love it everything about it. It is soooo creative and stunning. One of my favourite parts are the roses - duct tape roses! are you kidding me? They are most awesome. Oh and can you guess I like this piece? Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Ike!!! its amazing so creative huggles hun Sue J xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an awesome project, totally love it.

    Hugs Annette x
    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep . . .I'm going with "AWESOME" too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing clock - LOVE IT.. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well....your creation is utterly outstanding and unique.(:o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzy, this is just awesome! I have had troubles in combining my girlish heart with the hardware of steampunk. You just simply did it! Gears and roses... That's it! Thanks so much for your beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Mother! This is frickin' BRILLIANT! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness... this totally rocks. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Ike this is so cool !awesome piece.love the art.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow it´s a great work - the clock is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your work is oustanding!!! What a unique style you have.
    I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete