WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 9 March 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY 10 WORLD TOUR SERIES - SWITZERLAND

I know, I KNOW.... I'm late, but this blasted Internet is just being a complete pain in the butt !!!!. It is taking forever to upload and then it tells me it can't save/publish anything,  and don't even ask about adding images !!!!! 
Anyhoo.... here we are with SWITZERLAND :-D



I didn't put too much detail in the flowers on the balconies coz I figured you could use it as snow too :-D 

IMAGES REMOVED TO SHOP

See you later Peeps :-D xxx





19 comments:

  1. Wow totally fabulous!!! Just love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ike- you are amazing!!! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - you're amazing!

    Hope tinternet stops playing you up soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images, Ike- that Swiss Army knife (see what you did there! ) will be sooo useful for awkward guy cards!! Thank you!!
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love the cow and the flowers! ☀ ☺
    Hugs from Switzerland
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebies.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great! Thank you... (love the victorinox...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH SO WONDERFUL. THANK U.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ike, These are wonderful! I love the scene and the flowers. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Your images are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic...thanks for your blessed hands! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. THank you for this lovely visit to Switzerland - all great images. Just an idea - have you tried using a different browser? I had issues uploading photos with Internet Explorer and then went on to Chrome and was able to do successfully. Might or might not work for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Ike, so kind of you to share.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tour of another country. Thanks so much!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Swiss army knife! Thank you for sharing your wonderful images!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great images. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh these are brilliant, especially the knife. What a great image for dudes!

    Thank you very much for these fab freebies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's why I quit blogging a while back...always having problems with posting. I may try again soon when my room is finished. Thanks so much for all of these goodies. They're great!

    ReplyDelete