WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 16 February 2013

MESSING AROUND

Hello and Happy Saturday :-)
I hope you are all getting some crafting time ..
Today I have been messing around with some digital kits.
This first one is from DRAGON's LAIR DESIGNS. The kit is called 'Anemone'. I've had this for ages and never actually used it yet !!! I have so much stuff, I decided to go through all my files this year and get out things I haven't used yet :-)
The little birds are also from DLD and this one is called 'Love Birds'. My birdies were coloured digitally. 

So, they are having a novel type of HOP over at the Dragon's Den. You hop through collecting letters and then arrange them into a word and then the added twist is to make a project  :-D
Here is my creation .........................



My CodeWord I found is: STAMPING DRAGON


Challenges I am entering:

Stamping With The Dragon - Blog Hop With A Twist
365 Cards  DAY 46 - Colour Combo
Alphabet Challenge A - Anything with wings
LadyBug Crafts - Valentine/Love

8 comments:

  1. aww I love this, those little love birds so such sweeties! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well messing around suits you because this turned out great. Also, what a neat idea for a blog hop. good luck in your challenges.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project!

    Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Alphabet challenges

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found the code :-) great.. Beautiful project, and thank you for joining us over on Stamping Dragon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute - love the little birdies :)
    Thanx for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the cute image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete