WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 8 October 2012

SMUDGY ANTICS - MOVIE MADNESS

Happy Monday Peeps,


I have actually got my butt in gear and completed my DT projects for this week - YaY !!
Here is my first one... Movie Madness at SMUDGY ANTICS.
We are still doing the weekly Challenges along with 31 Days of Halloween and I must say that all the Girls on that are working like the clappers. There are some awesome pieces on show, so why not pop over at have a look..... 31 Days of Halloween with SMEARED INK at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM. There are Scavenger Hunt Prizes to be one and the whole thing is a feast for your eyes. Soooo much gorgeous work and a definite inspiration. 
So, today is Movie Madness Day. If you didn't know, I am now an artist for SMEARED INK and I draw exclusive images for them that you can't get anywhere else - some of them on the slightly darker side LoL 
Here's the new stuff :-)  (Click on pic to enlarge)..



This is using one of my latest in the New Releases, done specially for this Challenge. It is inspired by The Cask of Amontillado, which is a story by Edgar Allan POE and was also made into a couple of films.
I coloured my image with Copics, and snagged a clapperboard from the Web. The film strip I bought from Linda at Scrapcat. She has so many cartridges for her Cricut, she sells die-cuts, which is awesome coz I don't have one of those :-) 

Here we are:



Now, I hope you will pop over to SMUDGY ANTICS and play along with us this week.Art is inspired by many things and we want to see what kind of inspiration you can get from a movie. Being October, I would suggest a scary or creepy movie of some sort. If you insist on making a Tinkerbell type project - which will surely result in projectile vomiting from Lady B - then feel free to do so.
*We do ask that you state the name of your movie of choice, in case it is not evident to others looking at your project :-)
See you there :-D x

Challenges I am entering:

3 comments:

  1. Err . . . slightly darker . . . yeah! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece again. Your digis are so very awesome. Love them and will have to make something with them soon. I need more hours in a day lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out IKE
    Wonderful creations. You have an amazing imaginations.

    ReplyDelete