WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

HIGHS & LOWS

Got THIS.... which doesn't make me laugh !!! .........



But saw THIS, which made me laugh 'til I cried :-D ............



11 comments:

  1. Oh poor Suzy hope it heals soon can't be much fun I do feel for you. How long have you got to keep the strapping on for
    and poor little pup yeah I laughed too how sweet bless
    thinking of you
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ike, was a little worried cause I didn't see you around S&S for a while. I'm so sorry to see you've injured your hand, can imagine you feel not "amused" not being able to use your hand and you are such a creative person, so I hope it will heal soon
    wish you all the best, take care
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue sorry to see you all bandaged up hope you make a speedy recovery.Hugs Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww hun - hope it gets better soon. Have missed your fabby creations.

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betcha wish you were left handed now dontcha? So sorry to see your poor paw. Hope you are mending at an accelerated rate. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry Ike, hope this will heal soon so you can play again. miss your art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ike, hope it gets better soon.
    Courage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow this is so like my cat when he is stalking my dog, they play a game together like this and then the cat slaps the dog down and starts cleaning her, so funny.lol. hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness . . . your hand is in deep trubs. That strapping should help and I hope you recover soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch!!! that really sucks big time girl. Hope you have a great pain free week!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  11. :( your poor hand! Your talent is greatly missed! I'm glad you still have some humor in there tho, it'll help you get through it! :)

    Tori

    ReplyDelete