WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 1 April 2012

Το ψητό της Κυριακής

Happy Sunday Everyone - I thought I would show you my garden this morning 'cos it's sooooo pretty and I have some new photos for my Friends over at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE.... Sandra and The Girls on The Sunday Roast spot. My title too is The Sunday Roast but in Greek.... Το ψητό της Κυριακής.
Here you are Girls.... 'Da Boss' and some of his Ladies :-D xxxx


Here come the nosy ones.....
So, here's the garden......

More Chikkins ..........






Hope you enjoyed the view :-D xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. FABULOUS photo's.

    The Girls have asked if they can go on holiday and come stay with you for a while! Da Boss is a handsome fella . . . I think Harriet nearly swooned when she saw him.

    You have a wonderful looking home out there in the sunshine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I want to come and live with you too what a gorgeous place you have sooooo jealous love the chickieroos they look very happy and I can understand why
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo you have à pool Love your house And garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking! When can I come VISIT!?! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely chooks Ike! I hopped by to say well done on the Rudolph Day win and was almost convinced that's a holiday postcard - such a beautiful place you have in the sun! Lucky, lucky you! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I just booked my flight. Can you pick me up by 3PM?
    Positively gorgeous home and garden Ike! YOU make Greece look more appealing than the news reports.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ike, I LOVE,Love,love your beautiful yard and garden!!
    How big is your property? pool? house?
    Can you sent me an email susanscraps AT comcast DOT net.
    I have some serious questions to ask you.

    Your chickens make me miss mine even more than I already do.
    I miss chatting with you, and lots of peeps actually.
    XO
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ike.... it looks like paradise......Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete