WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 30 March 2012

DELICIOUS DOODLES - TEXTURES

Happy Friday Peeps and welcome to  Challenge 16 at DELICIOUS DOODLES... Textures.  This time I have used "Swimming With Dolphins" from Delicious Doodles. I used the inside of a cake box - shiny silver - at the back and covered it with bubblewrap. Then I cut a piece of green card and put it through an embossing folder and cut a swirly edge too. I then layered on some gorgeous lacy stuff I received in a prize baggie. At the bottom is some white netting, some beads I coloured with a smidge of pink, and a real dried-out starfish. 




I hope you will come over and show us your textures.. :-)


Challenges I am entering:

10 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous hun, love everything about it.

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome textures hun, love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW all those textures, just love it. I still got to post mine, I think I just got to put 1 or 2 links and my post is good to go.
    Regarding the garden, the house is the 1pint milk carton, the little pom-poms for the animals are from hobby craft, and they were in a pack so just had to fallow the instruction but if you get hold of the pom-poms and pipe cleaners I can e-mail the instructions
    Off to blog my card before I forget

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love cards with a lot of texture. Makes you want to touch them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card Ike and loads of lovely textures
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absulutely stunning. So much texture!! Love it. A sure one for wanting to keep touching xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are some great images. I'm getting behind on the newbie's. your art is so good. love your digi's. this card is sexy as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS! So much beautiful texture! I'm in AWE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lush card. Love all of the elements to this card. My daughter loves mermaids so might have to blag the design a bit for her to make a wall hanging. GORGEOUS x

    ReplyDelete