WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 19 February 2012

OOOOOOH - CANDY ALERT !!!!!!

Happy Sunday Peeps,
CANDY ALERT.......................
If you pop over and visit Ildz you will find some fabbo Candy and she has extended the time line, so I am definitely in now :-D  There is a fabulous collection of charms up for grabs..... maybe I shouldn't be telling you this as there would be more chances for me to win them.... snort ... anyways, here's a little peek.



OK - so pop over HERE and enter for your chance to snag them :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment