WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

CRIKEY - I FORGOT FREEBIE FRIDAY :-D

Soooo Sorry Peeps - it's been drastically manic this end and I forgot your FREEBIE. 
Here's a little birdie for you.  You might even want to consider entering the current Challenge over at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays. I am the Sponsor this time and the Theme is "Winter Birds".... perfect eh??!!! They are having a DT Call too :-D xxxxxxxxx


IMAGE FLEW OFF TO SHOP

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!
    Am I obsessed? I can not miss this beauty - this sparrow I'll color it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE ONE. He/she looks almost alive. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bird! Thank you for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ike you did a SUPERB job on this, totally lifelike. I love it.
    Thanks so much :)
    Love n hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete