WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2011

A LITTLE WHIMSY

Hello there,
I rustled up this little card with a fabbo image from MelJen's Designs. I think he is sooo cute, I just had to use him today when I was placing with my die cuts. I was feeling in quite a cutesy mood. :-)


I used a scrap of blue card, papers from Papermania - Contemporary Christmas and a scrap of silver mirri card. He has been coloured digitally and then printed out 3 times and fussy cut to make a 3D decoupage image - cute eh ???    :-)

Challenges I am entering:
For Fun Challenges - Christmas Anything Goes





8 comments:

  1. Oh Ike... Such a fun, adorable card!!! I love it!!! My favorite things about winter are snowflakes and snowmen!!! Love to play in the snow!!! Hugs and Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super... I just love this image (one of my favourite MelJens)! I love the repeated scalloped layers... Thank you for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Funny I used the same image on my personal blog. lol This is adorable. Thanks for playing along on FOr fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ike this is so sweet! I love the image and the way you layered it on your card. Thanks for joining our challenge at SSDS this week.
    Hugs,
    Linda
    Scrapcat Cards by Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring from the computer looks great. I know how to use a paint bucket so anything beyond that I bash my eye lashes and bug my honey bunny to help me!! We got to play with her images too!! They are so much fun and just make you smile.
    Merry Christmas!

    Thanks for making a Christmas card with us at For Fun Challenges this week. We are taking next week off to enjoy time with our family but we will be back on 12/28/11. Hope to see you then for a new challenge and the beginning of a new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ike, this is really cute!!! I love the snowman and your coloring is, of course, immpecable!!! :)
    Miss you on the SSDS DT! Glad you still play though!!!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you can do creepy, scary, and ultra cute. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Just the right card for someone I know as well. Hxx

    ReplyDelete