WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 19 December 2011

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS WITH SMEARED & SMUDGED..... DAY 10

Hello Peeps and welcome to  12 Days of Christmas with Smeared & Smudged Forum.....DAY 10.... nearly there now :-D
I offer you a project I have just finished which is a paper bag mini album for Baby's First Christmas.... for a Girl obviously 'cos it's in pink..... Woah !!!... me - doing Pink !!! Don't faint from shock. !! :-D I used 6 baggies and there are loads of tags and stuff inside. I am trying to put all the photos into a smaller package otherwise it would just go on and on here. I may post more pikkies later. :-) 



Please pop over and leave the other JOLLY BLOGGERS some love and see their fantastic creations. The list is here -------->>>>

8 comments:

  1. Ike your doing Pink!!!!, I'm shocked LOL

    I love the album can't wait to see more pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was on the wrong blog at first;) Wonderful mini-album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike Pink !!!!. It is lovely would love to see more pics
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PINK!!! I thought I'd gotten lost again LOL
    Your mini album is so sweat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I closed the link to your blog by mistake! Well done- but out of character for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I bet that is gorgeous inside. from what we can see now there's no doubt its beautiful. nice work ike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just goes to show what a brilliant artist you are Ike. From one genre to another in the twinkling of a blog post. Fabulous. I'm sure the recipient will love it. Hxx

    ReplyDelete