WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 15 October 2011

OH THE HORROR CHALLENGE at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM

Happy Saturday Everyone,
Here is a little card I made as a commission for a friend's 30th Wedding Anniversary :-) They wanted something different and requested a Zombie/Gothic one, so I came up with this. I hope the recipients aren't freaked out !!!  I think he will find it amusing but I'm not so sure about her. :-) Hahahahaha I am also entering it for the 'Oh, the Horror' Challenge over at Smeared & Smudged.


Images and paper are by Gillian Hutchinson at Cardmaking Downloads. Silver card was the inside of a take-away box. :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! This is awesome!!!!! I bet they love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, I love it! You'll have to tell us what their reactions were. :)

    ReplyDelete