WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 29 October 2011

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN ........ DAY 29

GASP..... this seems to have been such a loooong month and then again really flown by !!! Wierd. I am just about totally Haloweened out, but I have seen such awesome creations on the Wicked Bloggers' sites.... if you missed out, the list is here ------------------------------------->>>>>>

Today I am  Sponsoring the MONOCHROMATIC Challenge over at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays so I am very excited about that, and I gave the Girls some new digis I drew... so can't wait to see what they do with them :-D x

This 31 Days of Halloween Challenge is brought to you by Smeared & Smudged Forum and if you have liked what you see here this month, why not pop over and join us at the Forum. ??
Todays image was inspired by the new Challenge over at Haunted Design House....  Movie Madness - PumpkinHead. I was messing about drawing this face last month and so I decided to use it and make it into a pumpkin :-D  The Word Art was a FREEBIE from my friend Lady Editor. She's quite a new Blogger and has given out some great Word Art Freebies.... you must pop over and take a looksee !!!!!
Anyhow... here is today's offering....


Challenges I am entering:
Haunted Design House HDH112 - Movie Madness PumpkinHead
Paper Creations Ink - Halloween

13 comments:

  1. oh this is brilliant just love that pumpkin,and the txt hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Ike! this is sooo fabulous! Thanks for joining the Minions this week at HDH. LOVE that image you drew! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeously creepy!!! I love it!!! You are very talented and I just love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love it that pumpkin face is so creepy love it
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ike this is a creepy pumpkin you made, love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creepy, what a fabulous talent you have :) Great card, love the bright green letters too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that pumpkin looks so creepy but awesome love your project!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've so enjoyed the drawings you favor us with and this one is no exception! And it did fit into that pumpkin so nicely. Anyway, I popped over to your shop and see that you are an amazing painter too. Love your digis and just need to make a few choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok- that is the creepiest pumpkin I think I have EVER seen. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eww, very, very creepy pumpkin! do you ever have nightmares? LOL
    luv ya!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are an amazing artist Ike... this face is brilliant.... not just as a pumpkin.... but that face has so much detail...amazing. Thanks for joining us at HDH again.... not so cute this time!
    much love lynx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! Great job, so spooky!!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. That has to be the creepiest pumpkin EVER!!! :0

    ReplyDelete