WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 12 September 2011

SEVEN DEADLY SINS.................Part 1

Me again today.... I've got lots of things I want to put out today.
This is my first entry to this week's Challenge over at Haunted Design House. The theme is 'Seven Deadly Sins'..... leaves us well open.. right ?!!
This one is just a humourous entry for GREED, as this image just makes me laugh and I HAD to use him. I have tried to make it a little dark and creepy by giving him a little devil.... 'Devil Boy' from Smeared Ink's CREEPERS set, and he's trying to tempt him !! 
I am working on something dark and mysterious but it won't be up until much later this week. :-)

Catch ya later xxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. That pretty much sums up greed for sure! Too cute!
    Did I just say that?
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love it !!!! Can't wait to see part 2

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic this is brilliant. Loving the little devil tempting him hehe x

    ReplyDelete