WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 4 August 2011

SKELLIE ART

Hello My Freaky Peeps,
You are all getting a bit bombarded with the Dark stuff this week eh? what with the Smudgefest going on ..... never fear, things will calm down a little after the weekend ... that is until we get into 31 days of Halloween throughout October bwaahahahahahaha  :-D           I think I'm definitely going to have to open a Dark Side blog and leave this one for the pretty, pretties.... or there again, open the new one for them :-D   Since this Blog is called Ike's World and my world is kinda dark and gory, I think this fits better. hee hee   What say you ???
Anyways, here is a little something I made up for my Skellie Art series. I made this into an ATC (my 1st) which I sent all the way to the USA to a friend of mine, who gave me a fabbo banner and a goody bag - Thanks Susan xx   She's really into the Mona Lisa, so I messed around with the masterpiece (just a tad hee hee) and I can publish it now 'cos she has received it, and I didn't want to spoil the surprise. :-)
Here she is..... the "Bona Lisa"  ... get it ??? .... hahahaha

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE this! Your dark side rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Just LOVE "Bona Lisa"! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeepers! This is scary!

    Why not keep ONE blog, but add a separate page to it for either the pretty stuff or the dark stuff!?

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete