WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 18 June 2011

WINGS

Hi Everybody,
The Challenge this time over at  Simply Create is "Wings", which is pretty cool huh? Let your imagination run wild and come over and join in the fun.
I have made this card using papers from Susan Godfrey's kit 'Quietude' and used my Martha Stewart and Nellie Snellen punches. I coloured the image with chalk pencils. The little Bluetit image is one of my own available from my Shop.


Challenges I am entering:

By the Cute & Girly - In the Garden
Delicious Doodles - No.30 Things that Flutter


6 comments:

  1. oh love this hun that bird is beautiful love the layout hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what pretty colours . I am scared of birds .. but your card is beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww VERY cute! Love the little Blue Tit. Err, no chicken stamps then??? They have wings!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love your design! xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bird is so cute and perfectly colored too.

    Cyber hugs,
    Erica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card. Love your coloring on this bird!

    Hugs, Sande xxx

    ReplyDelete