WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 4 June 2011

SIMPLY CREATE CHALLENGE

Hi Folks,
This week on Simply Create our Challenge is to create a card/project with the word Dad or Father somewhere on it. I have done a Greek inspired one with images from where I live.
Do come over and join us - you'll need a card for Father's Day soon anyway.
This one is a little poignant for us as one of our DT members has just lost her Dad. Our thoughts are with her at this sad time.

7 comments:

  1. oh hun this is just brilliant,what an amazing design so much detail hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love all the dimension. I was looking for your SSDS card. It is so cute. I love the little kitty.
    Thanks for the comment on my SSDS post. The board is 14inch x 14inch. It is the board that comes with the game. Due to my dyslexia I am not a big fan of Scrabble. Way to hard for my eyes and head to get around. LOL I love the wood letters though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything to do with fathers. I like the collage look.
    Skull day, huh...gotta think about that one.
    Hugs, Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous very creative card!!! I would love to know how you did this. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous design. Love the fold and all the wonderful elements you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the design.

    ReplyDelete