WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 25 June 2011

PUSSYCAT LUV

Hi there,

Our Challenge this week over at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday is a SKETCH. This one is from our very own Siobhan Kline, and our Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish.
I have used 'Pussycat Luv' by Robyn together with papers from Peppermint Creative's 'Candy Kisses' range. I coloured the kitties in my graphics programme and then printed them out 4 times so that I could decoupage them for 3D effect. I used a doily from Poppy's Cabin and the ribbon is from my stash. I made the sentiment in my graphics programme and attached it with brads.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you coloured in the Cats and your papers work great :-) Hugs Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very sweet! nice coloring :)
    and BTW, I loved your comments...never fear about "writing a book" on my blog...it is more than ok :)
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love all the pink!



    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete