WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

MACABRE MONDAY MENACING MERMAID

Hello faithful Peeps,

It's all the M's today  :-D. This week over at Haunted design House, the Macabre Monday Challenge is 'Menacing Mermaids'.

Now, I've made mine looking pretty good from a distance, but the sailors would get a real shock when they got up close to her..... and she ripped them up and ate them  bwaahahaha. 

She has taken me 2 days to draw and colour and it totally digitally produced. I am going to put her in my Shop both in pre-coloured and the plain digi. Pity her mouthful of piranah teeth don't show up very well in the photo. :-)
I have cut her out and sat her in front of a watercolour of the sea so she feels at home. :-D



6 comments:

  1. Brilliantly macabre!!!! LOVE it and the fact that she is your own design makes it even more amazing!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You're a fabulous artist and I totally dig the creepy teeth! Gorgeous! thanks for joining us again for MM a HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! Thanks for playing along with us again this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is CREEPY, excellent work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope - too creepy for this scaredy cat!!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete