WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 18 June 2011

KURIOUSLY KORRODED KENNY & "June Smeared and Smudged Sketch Challenge"

Me again Peeps,

I have made this for the Kuriously Korroded Challenge over at Haunted Design House. The idea is to have something  ripped, smudged, torn, sanded, acid-eaten, burned, mangled...  etc.
Since my DH wouldn't let me near his little stash of acidy stuff, I had to go for the ripped/torn/smudged bit !!  I really don't think he trusts me.......  hahahaha        

The sponsor this week is Kenny K and I have used his 'Miss Fortune' - isn't she FAB.?  I bought my first three Kenny K's just yesterday, so am a KK virgin LoL :-)   I coloured her in my graphics programme, printed her 4 times and cut her up to make her 3D - so she sticks out even more than she does already... larf  :-D  I thought she should be a blonde bombshell this time. !

I have used backing papers from The Angel Company which I have distressed with sandpaper and torn their edges, then I rubbed them with ink pads.  I did the same thing with my piece of red card. I added some spider web paper over which I strung a red netting baggy that I got some plastic beakers in the other day, and a skully fence for her to sit upon.  I attached all this to the backing section with blood red brads. The red velvet Poinsettia is a hangover from Christmas. I made a sentiment card and stapled it on and added a bow for balance.



I am also entering her for the Smeared & Smudged Sketch Challenge.
If the Shoe Fits FF83 - For The Men !! 
Wags n Whiskers Challenge 56 - One for the Boys

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Who wouldn't go over to the dark side with that invitation?! Great distressing. Thanks so much for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card! A little Minx there!

    PS: PIF stands for Pass It Forward and was something a lot of WOYWWers did a couple of weeks ago for the second anniversary of WOYWW. We handmade a gift and Passed It Forward to the next name after ours on Mr Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTABSTIC!!!! Love the sentiment it suits her so well.

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Your card is FAB!!! I love it!! I adore Kenny K images. They are gorgeous ain't they?
    The person that recieves this is sure to love it!

    Thanks for playing with Glitter Geeks and Good Luck!
    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors and design in this project are stunning and perfect for our One for the Boys challenge at Wags N'Whiskers! Thanks so much for joining us, good luck and hope to see you again next time!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya!
    Love this card! It's so different and thats great! I like Steph love kenny K digis!
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!
    ~Josie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is WONDERFUL! I'm so glad you played along with our Kuriously Korroded challenge this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fan-flipping-tastic! I love that Kenny K image, so sassy! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for joining in with the Glitter Geeks challenge! Hope to see you again next week! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete