WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 19 June 2011

KEEP OFF !!

Another one from me today. !!
I was browsing and I came across the site of someone I know from CDAC and a fellow Design Team member at Simply Create - Diane. Well, on her blog she is having her 1st Contest and you can win one of her unpublished stamps. Cool eh ?? Anyway, she is also offering up a free digi with which to play in the contest. It's a fab basket of corn  (No.96).
I have coloured mine in my graphics programme and put it with 'Crow' by Anni Arts and Pumpkin Bear (who I can't remember who he's from ... sorry). I have made a step card and decoupaged the basket and the bear onto it.
Hope you like it Diane. xx

3 comments:

  1. oh just love this great image and super design hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. how cute is this?! great idea and beautifully done!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee . . . my chickens shoulda made this card!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete