WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

KEBABS ANYONE ??????

These phots are for her SUNDAY ROAST pals over in the UK :-)

Rocky (on the left) sat on her own clutch of eggs and got 4 PLUS I got  20 out of the incubator, so she ended up with them all.
The other Girls and Himself (on the right) are under the shade but looking on being nosy. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Oh HON . .. what FAB pictures. Aren't they totally adorable? I've never seen Light Sussex chicks OR a Light Sussex Cockerel.

    I showed Harriet the pictures and I think she was a bit taken with Himself, and a little jealous of Rocky!

    Congrats on all your little hatchlings and THANK YOU for sharing your pictures with me.

    Big hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete