WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2011

JUNE MEMBER BLOGHOP + "Smeared and Smudged Oh! The Horror June Challenge".

I recently became a member of Smeared Ink  and I won a fab prize in the huge 4th June S.A.D Blog Hop they had..... how cool is that ?? It's a fabulous Forum for alternative art and those of us with a Dark Side....(creepy laugh goes here :-D.............)
Anyways, today is the Smeared and Smudged Forum Members BLOG HOP. Our task for a creation was to include a Digi or Stamp image obviously, but also to have some sort of natural element that you found outside included in the project.  They said it can be a stick, a rock, a pressed flower, a leaf, a bone, etc.  For mine I scooped up some dirt for the grave and added some planty/weedy thingies I found too. My digi elements are the headstone, and the backdrop which is by Visual Paradox and the iron railings, which I had to cut out by hand. I made my cat's paw from Fimo and painted it with acrylics.
My creation is called "Sometimes They Come Back"  and is inspired by Stephen King's  'Carrie' and  'Pet Cemetery.' 
I hope you like it ....... mwaaahahahaha











Why not pop over NOW and join S&S and have some fun. There are some awesome artists there :-D Here's the rest of the Girls in the Hop. Don't forget to leave them some love when you've had a looksee. xx
Ike    that's me


See Ya  xxxxxooooxxx

Challenges I am entering;
CES Challenges - No. 40 Inspired by a Movie
Smeared & Smudged June Challenge - "Oh, The Horror".

14 comments:

  1. OMG!!! this is AMAZING! Looks awfully real! Scarey! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fantastic love this
    luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fab! love graveyards and the use of them is art is awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya
    wow what a fabulous creation, great work, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'like it'? i love it! This is fantastic... way beyond fantastic... sick... scary and sooooo ME!
    I am so pleased you are enjoying being at the SS forum.... and glad that you hopped with us.
    I really do love this.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AMAZING! FAB! FANTASTIC!!!!
    I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome- totally reminds me of the scene from Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! WHat a cool idea--made me think of the Oh the Horror challenge at Smeared And Smudged too. TFS, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I like it!:)

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just so brilliant, love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm Love both films lol.. I used to watch pet cemetry from the back of my sofa as a kid lol.. and I loved Carrie- well it is the best name in the world and I was born Halloween lol... Thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab creation and perfect for the films you've picked! Thanks for joining in our movie challenge at CES this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeepers . . . .

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this, every time I look at it, it gets better!

    Great work:)

    New follower
    Susan

    ReplyDelete