WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

GETTING FRUITY

Hi Peeps,

Reading  my Doodle Pantry Newsletter today I found a challenge at Totally Papercrafts .....  Challenge No. 69 - Get Fruity, so I used my fairly new acquisition from DP called "Watermelon Lunch". I got the plain and the pre-coloured digis and they came with a fab set of backing papers as well. I have used 2 of them on this card and chose the pre-coloured image. I made a plain background paper by colourpicking from the image and I also enlarged some melon slices for my embellies. Ribbon is from my stash and I made the bow with my new bowmaker made by my DH :-D.


Challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - No.69  Get Fruity

4 comments:

  1. oh what a gorgeous card hun just love those papers and its one great design hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...Lovely card!!! I just love those papers and the colors.. I just love those watermelons.. Those ribbon is looking beautiful.. Thanks for this great post. outsource web design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.....looks good enough to eat!
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and I love the bow!

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete