WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 24 June 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY 7

Hi Peeps,
Here's a little Freebie for this week - it's a little bunny that can sit on a shelf/seat/log etc. 
If there are any requests for next week just leave me a message. I would love to hear of any projects you use him/her on.

Please leave a little love in the comments box :-)
Enjoy !  :-D  xx



 Oh dear .... Bunny went back to the shop. :-)       

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ike - he's just adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's cute in that weird way! Thanks so much :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete