WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 18 June 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY 6

Hi Peeps,
Here's a little Freebie for this week.
Enjoy !  :-D  xx


IMAGE REMOVED



Sorry this is late - I scheduled it to go up yesterday and it didn't. Haven't quite got the hang of the scheduling thingy methinks LoL

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the "SCHEDULED" post reverts to "DRAFT" for reasons yet to be explained!!!!

    Sweet digi!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete