WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 10 June 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY 5

                                    IMAGE REMOVED

The image is 300 dpi JPEG.   
Anyone who would like this image, right click and Save to your computer. I'd love to see you creations if you use my images, so do let me know :-)
It would be nice if you would become a Follower and leave me a comment on what you think so far.
Freebie Fridays will be removed and put back in the Shop after their week on view.
Any requests for next week will be considered :-D

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous freebie, thank you, Ike! Hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this beautiful flower image!!

    ReplyDelete