WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 11 June 2011

DRAGONS

Today I thought I would enter a Challenge I read about in my Newsletter from Stampin With The Dragon about the FRIENDSHIP Challenge .
I have used Ruper and Jiggy from Stampin Dragon Designs and "Gentle Waves"  Papers + Embellies from Dragons Lair Designs.

I must admit though.. it looked good until I finished it - great idea but it seems to have lost it's way a bit !!  Maybe the purple was a wrong move.... hey ho

5 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous, love the sentiment and your great choice of papers and fabulous colouring on the image, great to have you join us at Stampin with the Dragon
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely fabulous card, I like the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Stampin with the Dragon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey . . . bit of a change from the post above!!!! This one's way cute . . . the one above is way creepy!

    I'm slightly worried about you . . . but only slightly! Anyone who keeps chickens can't be all bad! LOL!

    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the card Ike and its so nice to see my papers in use they look fantastic thank you for joining us here at the Stampin with the Dragon Challenge Blog.

    Hugs Janette
    Stamping Dragon Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done with this image. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon

    xx

    ReplyDelete