WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 25 June 2011

CUTE CONGRATS

Happy Saturday Everyone,

I have made this card for my best mate's Daughter-in-Law, who has just passed her final exams to become a Doctor :-D
I used papers from Peppermint Creative 'Casual Friday' and Little Sizzles from Sizzix plus blue cardstock. The flowers and foliage were cut with Sizzix dies, and the bottom was punched with a Martha Stewart border punch. I used Nestabilities for backing plates and made my own sentiment tag. I decoupaged my little Forever Friends bear to make him 3D. The amber sticky jewels were from my stash.


Challenges I am entering:
Delicious Doodles Challenge 31 - Cute & Cuddly
The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges - Recipe 3 papers, 3 buttons + blue
The AiFactory - Bearly Cute Challenge - use a Teddy Bear
Art Impressions Challenge 21 - Handmade Flowers

5 comments:

  1. Great L/O and details, the bear is adorable!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forever Friends is soo versatile isn't it? Thank you for playing along at AiFactory this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. very adorable. such a cute teddy! Thanks for joining our teddy bear challenge at AIF this week.
    Tammy DT Lead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is b-ful! Very sweet.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge this month.
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww - Forever Friends bears always bring a smile to my face.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete