WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 22 May 2011

VINTAGE ATTEMPT 2

Happy Sunday Everyone,
Well, I've been struggling again to get a handle on Vintage and have come up with this attempt. I have distressed and laced and sepia-ed but it still doesn't seem right to me !!! :-(
I give up - maybe vintage is not my bag.

There are ladies out there who do the most amazing vintage looks and I wish I knew how it worked.?
Any constructive criticism gratefully received before I finally call it quits !!

4 comments:

  1. hun you have done a great job with the lace how you have distressed it,love the image too keep going hun you will get there,its practice thats all hun I just go with the flow lol sometimes it works and sometimes it does not lol just have fun hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great to me!!! I have a very hard time with the Vintage look too. When I try to do the Vintage look I go for soft colors, lace, ribbon, pearls and images that look rather antique.....but then remember I have a hard time with this look too. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!! This is just darling.... I love the lace design around the photo..Those soft colors and the flower designs are really looking great. Thanks for this wonderful post.web design outsource

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card! Love the lace!

    Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends! Hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs, Sande x

    ReplyDelete