WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 21 May 2011

'TENSHUN

Hello Everyone,
This time on Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday we have a Military theme. My image is 'The General' from Dude Time Doodles. I coloured him in my graphics programme and then I paper pieced his uniform using camouflage paper I had in my system. I decoupaged him to make him 3D onto an old USA flag paper I have had for ages. Don't know where I got it from now. I made a sentiment tag which I attached with red string.


I am entering him for Dude Time Doodles May 25th Inspiration Challenge - I went for the colours in the photos.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Ike! Love the dp! Thanks for joining the fun at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect!! Love the paper piecing camo and the background paper is great! Thanks for joining is for our challenge at Dude Time Doodles!!

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!!! Love that DP with this image. Very cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect image! I just love how you colored it all up in your program! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you've done with The General! :-) Fabulous dp and the tag is just a perfect touch. This would make a great Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job with the General! The camo paper piecing looks great. Glad you joined us this week at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card, thanks for joining us at DTD:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!!! I just love this general... He is looking nice in this card...I love the way you colored those images. Thanks for this great post.
    outsourcing web design

    ReplyDelete