WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 21 May 2011

SPECIAL DAY

This time at Simply Create #44 Challenge is a Special Day/Event
  I have decided to go for a Wedding card.



I have made an upright easel card from cream 160gm cardstock, which has been cut to shape using my CraftRobo. This template is called Dove + Ribbon from the Crystal Dreams CD from Crafty Creativity.
Having cut the pieces, I 3D'd the doves using silicone and added some glitter to their front wings. I then threaded pale blue ribbon through the centre wheel before matting it onto a white wheel, which I cut slightly larger. I then added the doves, the centre flower and the tiny pair of wedding rings.
The main card has matching ribbon and some tiny pale blue gems. The vellum sentiment is from Lil'Messages by American Traditional. I matted it onto cream and white card and added more gems.
I hope you like my finished piece.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful and i love all the doves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding card!!! I just love those doves. Those are looking cute and beautiful..In center that blue color ribbon is looking nice. I love those background papers. Thanks for this great post. outsourcing web design

    ReplyDelete