WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 15 May 2011

SSDS CHALLENGE - USE OLD STUFF

Hi Folks,
Over at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday this week our Challenge is Use Old Supplies. I have had this Celtic corner image for ages and not done anything with it, so I decided to use it with the last of my coveted mulberry paper which is black but with a lot of gold running through it. I can't remember where I got it from as it was so long ago, so the chances of getting any more are totally zilch :-(  I have decoupaged the cross for depth and matted the whole thing on really dark navy card and old gold card.

I am soooo glad that Blogger is back up and running, so am trying to sort out Freebie Friday now !!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice card, TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. That is an amazing image! What is Freebie Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I saw it in the group photos and had to pull it up! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete