WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 16 May 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY......On Monday LoL

Hello Faithful Peeps,
What a disastrophe.........definitely got hexed by Friday 13th, and not only me though. I couldn't stand not having Blogger up and running and have just about got myself sorted out now.
Without further ado, here is a little something for you as promised. I hope you find it useful. Hopefully, you do the usual Right Click thingy and save to your computer :-D


IMAGE REMOVED


Personally, I wouldn't really know what to do with a packet of seeds, but they seem to be a really popular image so I just go with the flow and draw things :-)
Any requests for next week ?????

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ike....great image...thank you!!
    I could use something for father's day...hummm like maybe old car, vintage pocket watch or something like that.

    ReplyDelete