WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

OH WOW, OH WOW

I found the most amazing thing... just look at my attempt at it - a bit rushed I know but...., if you want to find this, there's a tutorial over at Beccy's Place. You simply must go there NOW and see this. I mean NOW !!!
I must admit I jumped ahead and did the handle without the class....slapped wrist taken.... but I wanted to use it in the FF Challenge. :-)

It's a pity my new round doilies haven't come yet 'cos I reckon it would have been soooo much better than my squarish bit, but I was just too impatient. Anyways, I cut out some flower shapes and chalked the edges, then squished them up a bit and added orange glass beady things in the centres. Ribbon is from stash, and gold leaves I've had for yonks. I popped in a little decoupage FF Teddy too for the Challenge. :-)
YOU SIMPLY MUST GO TO BECCY AND TRY THIS. xxxx

Challenges;
Forever Friends Fortnightly Challenge - Anything but a Card

5 comments:

  1. wow very nice box. thanks for joining FOREVER FRIENDS.

    hugs - renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, its a so cute. thanks for joining FOREVER FRIENDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike your basket turned out sooooo awesome!!! I have been watching Beccy make these but haven't tried one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ike, your basket is fantastic! I think you did a superb job on the handle and I also think the square doily looks great. Thanks so much for sharing your work with me, it's really nice to see people using some of the tutorials. Good luck with the FF challenge.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo cute. Gorgeous basket and I love the colours you have used.
    Thanks for joining in with the FF challenge.
    Hugs, Fae xxx

    ReplyDelete