WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 5 March 2011

WHOOPEE... DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

Hello everyone,

I am very excited as I have been chosen to join the Design Team at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays.....
They are some extremely talented girls, and I look forward to working with them.  Thank you for choosing me Ladies xx

So, if you would like some fun and are feeling creative, why not pop over to SSDS and have a looksee. New Challenges will be posted every Saturday and we hope you will join us for some fun and Prizes. Challenges are open to everyone and you are all eligible to win. :-) http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/

Anyway, here is my 1st DT card for SSDS. This time it was using the Sketch below. I turned mine into Landscape mode and cut my base card into a step design. The basecard was plain white and then I cut two blue panels and used toning backing paper on them. Paper is Flower Power by Fairy Pixeler.
The card template is by Sue Bryant.
I added a butterfly surround to make it more interesting and fixed a fretwork butterfly as the embellishment, which was cut with my CraftRobo.
I used strips of the backing paper and pale blue card down the side, onto which I slid a darling little pearl buckle I just recently got (from Taiwan).
I stamped a piece of the blue card and cut round it with fancy scissors to make a tag. After chalking the edges with toning chalk, I fixed it to the card with a pale blue jewel brad from my stash. And Voila !



Here's my Card ...


Hope to see you again soon.
Ike xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! Welcome to the team!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3D effect of your card! Great work! So happy to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete