WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2011

OWL BE MISSING YOU :-)

This is a fabulous little Owl Digi and a separate Branch - both from Tiffany Doodles. I thought he could either look very sad or sarcastic/ snooty, so I opted for "sad" this time.
I made him a bit bigger and coloured him in my graphics programme.
I made a Twisted Easel base card from white cardstock and covered the "inside/base" in blue check paper from Sissix - Little Sizzles "Classic" pad.
I tore round the owl image and edged it with blue chalks, then mounted him on a piece of blue gingham - which I had frayed round all  four edges, and secured him with glue and a decorative pin. I then Decoupaged him in 2 layers, because I couldn't resist the urge to anally cut round his eyelashes... twice !!!!   Hahaha :-)
For the base, I made a sentiment and mounted it on sticky pads. I then enlarged the leaf images from the Branch Digi and cut out the leaves to decoupage around the sentiment. I scored and folded them a little down the centre for depth. And Voila !!

I am entering him for;
Dream Valley Challenges Challenge 1 - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Oh poor little chap, he does look blue! Those eyelashes are fabulous, worth all the hard work! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ike!! OMG...this is fantastic! I LOVE the eylashes!!! You are a great inspiration and I am proud to be following you too! :)
    Look forward to getting to know you better!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your cards are wonderful. I love how interesting you make them. I love all the interesting folds.I am so happy you are on our team and I look forward to seeing all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute owl card!! Love the pretty eyelashes you added!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is really cute! love those 'eye'
    Have a go if you've 12, you're go in the hat to win a digi...
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi me again, no they don't have spider's on those dragons, as someone asked specially for them, no spiders and no candles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dear goodness, is this ever clever! Love your coloring and the embellishments you've added to the bird to make him kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete