WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 22 March 2011

HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY ?........THE DARK HALF RETURNS

Well now, my Dark Half has surfaced again with this little creation for Macabre Monday HDH081 - "Dastardly Divas"  at Haunted Design House.......don't ya just LUV that site  ????.... ya don't ??....then ya should - and that's THAT.
This week their sponsor is Barbara Jensen Designs, which is soooo coool. :-)  Why not explore your dark half and pop over to HDH ?



I was really pleased with her snake eyes so here's a bigger shot....



I used plain white card as a base and covered it with snakeskin paper - I got from who knows where and when ? The Medusa image is my own - I worked on her all day. She is in a snake frame and she has been 3d'd in just one layer, as I my eyes were too knackered by then to cut more. Sentiment came to me in a flash hahahaha.
Now don't cringe.... it's just something different !

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Very cool! I'm impressed with your artistry! Love the eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is stunning! Great work on the image; those eyes are AMAZING! Thanks for letting your dark side out to play along with us at HDH, I love seeing your creations :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow to say the least. This is stunning to the max, that image is freakin unbelievably brilliant and the eyes are friggin cool. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us at Macabre Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ike, this is AMAZING!!!!! Hey girl, can you DRAW! Thanks for gracing us with your talent again at HDH! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your entire piece is wonderful, but of course it's your drawing that make this AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete