WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 6 February 2011

Pixie Lilly

This is from a new digi image I got. from Pixie Dust Studios  :-)
I am entering her for OSAAT Challenge No.48 Anything Digi
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/
Stamp Something Digi Day Challenge
http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/02/february-digi-day-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. awww ,, very cute card :-) the images are adorable and the papers and colours are perfect :-) lovely design :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete